Jam Making Workshops- Stay Tuned for season 2018-19
Tim is known locally for his use of seasonal produce and his tendency to add a twist to the old recipes. He's no stranger to a prize at the local shows and he has a strong local following. We hope that you will support Tim in his quest to grow his passion.
The introductory price for his workshops is $85 which we think is an absolute giveaway.
The workshop schedule is as follows:
- The day begins with at The Strawberry Pick (359 Lady Augusta Rd). You will be provided with punnets to pick 2kg of fruit (this is included in the overall price of the session). Tim will act as your picking guide.
- Once the strawberries have been picked you will break for morning tea - scones with tea or coffee (also included in the price of the workshop)
- The lesson will continue in town at a location to be confirmed.
- Tim will demonstrate and supervise throughout the process, explaining the concepts behind each step and he will assist with their execution.
- Upon completion of the jam making session you should have approximately 10x 150ml jars of jam. You can then add some personal touches to your label which will act as a perfect reminder of your experience.
- At the end of the workshop the group is encouraged to have a group lunch at a local bistro.
Express Interest Now
Please note that classes require a minimum number of participants. We will contact you to confirm that class on your preferred date will proceed.
Payment will be requested after classes are confirmed and should be paid prior to the start of the session.
Tim's next workshop will be held on: