Jam Making Sessions
Tim Harley of Quincey Jones Jelly will be hosting weekly jam making sessions throughout Autumn.
The mornings schedule is as follows:
- The day begins with at The Strawberry Pick (359 Lady Augusta Rd). You will be provided with punnet to pick 2kg of fruit (this is included in the overall price of the session). Tim will act as your picking guide.
- Once the strawberries have been picked you will break for morning tea (scones with tea or coffee)
- The lesson will continue in the The Bridge Hotel (1 Hopwood Pl, Echuca VIC 3564) courtyard
- Participants will each have their own hotplate on which they will cook their jam. Tim will demonstrate and supervise throughout the process, explaining the concepts of each step and assisting with their execution.
- Upon completion of the jam making session you should have ....x ...g jars of jam. You can then add some personal touches to your label which will act as a perfect reminder of your experience.
- At the end of your course the group is encourages to remain at The Bridge Hotel for a group lunch.
Please note that classes require a minimum number of participants. We will contact you to confirm that class on your preferred date will proceed.
Classes are scheduled for the following dates:
Payment will be requested after classes are confirmed and should be paid prior to the start of the session.