This is How it Works (includes pricing)
Please enter the carpark slowly and carefully as children may be present.
Use the defined walkways to make your way to the retail point.
At the retail point, our friendly staff will collect your admission fee and payment for your strawberry punnet before entering the field (EFTPOS facilities are available).
- $3 per person for Adults and Children
(you're allowed to eat while in the field)
- Children 2 and under enter for free
Strawberry Pricing (by punnet volume)
- 1/2kg $7
- 1kg $12
(Please note: You should be able to close the punnet lid as you leave the field)
Bulk Deals are often available and are subject to change.
Our friendly staff will direct you towards the ripest strawberries and tutor you on the best picking technique (a simple twist to the side should do the trick).
We encourage you to sample each variety to see which one you prefer before filling your punnet (we currently have 3 varieties on offer: Albion, San Andreas and Monterey).
- We may be forced to close due to the weather so always review our 'Opening Times' page. If you are unsure please call Matt or Wayne
- Travel time from the centre of Echuca is about 10 minutes
- We suggest you allow 30 minutes to 1 hour for the picking experience
- We advise that you wear a hat, sunscreen and appropriate footwear
- Containers for strawberries are supplied
- Basic toilet facilities are available
- EFTPOS is available
- No smoking is permitted
- No animals are permitted in the field